【Trade Name】CuWuWeiZi (powders)
【Origin】Dry fruits of Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill.
【Description】Dark purple, powders.
【Indications】 Acute or chronic hepatitis; Dizziness and vitreous opacification; Neurasthenic and insomnia; Asthma and bronchitis; Angioneurotic headache; Gallstones.
【Dosage and Administration】3g per adult, 2 times daily. Filling the attached teabag with the powders,then applying and taking as tea.
【Packages】Box containing 10 bag with 3g.
【Storage】Store in cool and dry place, mildew proof.
【Executive Standards】[Pharmacopoeia of the People's Republic of China] Part I and IV
【Bioactive Constituent Studies】
2、Triterpenes and sesquiterpenes;
3、Organic acids, etc.
1. Analgesia and muscle relaxation;
2. Liver preservation;
3. Increasing coronary blood flow;
5. Exciting breathing;
6. Expectorant and antitussive.
1. Aqueous exact studies：
(1) The amount of aqueous exacts (at 37 oC) for the product could be increased by ～15%
(2) The amount of schisandrin( C24H32O7) in the aqueous exacts could be improved by ～20%;
(3) The HPLC profiles of the product were identical with origin.
2. Stability study: This study indicated that the product validity could reach more than 60 months.